COMPANY DETAILS, DISCLAIMER & FRAMEWORK
Graaf Aelbrechtlaan 179
1181 SV Amstelveen
Reg. KvK Amsterdam nr. 54085551
- Quality chart
- Code of conduct
- Payment conditions
- General terms and conditions
Our services are delivered within the framework of our own solid vision on how we should conduct our activities, combined with rules, responsibilities and obligations that our client and ourselves jointly commit to. The latter constitutes a healthy, clear and efficient basis for collaboration.
Toccaverde delivers its proposition along a well-structured quality service chain and easy to follow process for all involved.
Every project or service is aligned with our clients on clear, understandable architecture and process design. For Toccaverde, quality stands for delivering service in agreed quality and quantity, in time and at appropriate price. Quality management is the process to know a client’s needs first and serve a satisfying solution accordingly, contrary to providing something known and systematically extrapolating this to other companies. The quality reference we strive for every day is the delivery of concrete agreed benefit to our clients, hence client satisfaction. Our quality management is a consistent process towards the better, perfectly matching our company philosophy.
Code of conduct
The code of conduct is applied to everybody within our Toccaverde business environment and serves as framework for all our activities in daily life. Following these targets we consider carefully ethic principles and general compliance standards – essential for sustainable success. Disrespect is not tolerated.
- Zero tolerance
We fight every type of chargeable influence on clients and other partners’ decisions.
- Compliance of local laws
Staff and business partners commit to act in compliance with the laws of their respective country.
- Prohibition of active corruption
Any form of corruption is condemned. Our staff and business partners commit not to ask or take advantage of any form of bribe, hidden personal benefits, invitations or other presents exceeding common business practice.
- Fair competition
Toccaverde and our business partners commit to avoid violation of the OECD Guidelines. The Guidelines are recommendations addressed by governments to multinational enterprises operating in or from adhering countries. They provide voluntary principles and standards for responsible business conduct in areas such as employment and industrial relations, human rights, environment, information disclosure, combating bribery, consumer interests, science and technology, competition, and taxation. You can find more at www.oecd.org.
- Respect and integrity
Toccaverde and our business partners respect and act on principles of European convention of Human Rights and along the UN chart. Respect is the framework of deployment, of potential and performance of every single employee and partner in our network. Mutual appreciation opens a world of human tolerance and characterizes our Toccaverde attitude towards people and projects worldwide.
Our staff and business partners commit to accept and live high confidentiality regarding all information given. Confidential information will not be abused for individual benefit. Knowledge of our staff is intellectual property of Toccaverde, it is an intrinsic differentiator from competition and is therefore protected.
Data privacy (GDPR)
Our services are delivered according to an agreed contract with our clients. Having agreed on the contract, our client inherently agrees on the payment of described services and our payment conditions.
- Our services are invoiced after conclusion of every intermediate project milestone; project milestones are defined during offer and order stage. For ongoing contracts, services are invoived at the 1st day of every next month
- Invoices are edited by Toccaverde bv based in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, or Toccaverde Consultoria em Gestão Empresarial Ltda based in São Paulo, Brazil. Exceptions on the invoicing entity are made by mutual agreement prior to conclusion of the contract and can then be made through other Toccaverde entities worldwide
- Services are provided on daily base, excluding travelling expenses. In Amsterdam and Paris, coaching and consulting services can be offered in session batches of two hours
- Invoices are edited in € (Euro) currency in Europe unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the start of the project
- Invoices are payable immediately after invoice date
- Cancellation of contract is subject to a cancellation fee policy. For cancellation of orders already agreed upon, the following cancellation rates apply:- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before starting to work: 50% of the contract amount
– Cancellation 4 to 2 weeks before starting work: 70% of the contract amount
– Cancellation within 2 weeks before starting work: 90% of the contract amount
- Our payment conditions are subject to our general terms and conditions
- Invoices are payable on the following bank account:
Beneficiary: Toccaverde bv
Bank: ABN Amro Bank
General terms and conditions (Toccaverde Consulting and Coaching)
We commit ourselves to keep any and all information confidential and not to disclose the content of our settings to third parties. This obligation of confidentiality extends to all Toccaverde team members involved in the project.
- Travel and out-of-pocket expenses
Travel and out-of-pocket expenses will be charged in addition to our fees:
– € 0.45 per kilometer when travelling by car + € 0.07 per kilometer for every additional passenger travelling also within the context of the same project
– Other travel costs: taxi, train (1st class), airline tickets (business class if travel time exceeds 5 hours, economy class else), car rental, etc.
– Subsistence expenses in accordance with the applicable official rate
– Accommodation expenses in accordance with the applicable official rate; where official rates are exceeded, according to voucher
- Other expenses
Costs for photocopying and duplication of materials will be charged separately.
Our invoices are due promptly upon receipt by the client and payable net by transfer to our bank account (please refer to details below).
- Cancellation policy
Please understand that we need to apply a cancellation fee policy to all our contracts. Our agreements with our clients require a long term planning and consequently short notice replacements are almost impossible. For cancellation of orders already agreed upon the following cancellation rates apply:
– cancellation 8 to 4 weeks before effective start of project operational work: 50% of the contract amount
– cancellation 4 to 2 weeks before effective start of project operational work: 70% of the contract amount
– cancellation within 2 weeks before effective start of project operational work: 90% of the contract amount
These regulations apply to all services of Toccaverde.
- Copyright Toccaverde
All our materials used for training or consultation processes are provided with the Toccaverde logo and therefore are subject to our copyright. The clients may use and adopt these documents within their organization. Any further use or disclosure to third parties (with or without providing the sources) is only possible with our written consent.
- Terms and conditions not mentioned in this document
Please understand that different agreements to our terms and conditions are binding on us only if they are agreed in writing by Toccaverde.
Place of jurisdiction shall be the competent court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
You can download our general terms and conditions for our Toccaverde for Companies and Toccaverde for Managers services in pdf:
Toccaverde Europe: Toccaverde Europe – for Companies and Managers – General terms and conditions
Toccaverde Latin America: Toccaverde Latin America – for Companies and Managers – General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions (Toccaverde Commerce)
You can download our general terms and conditions for our Toccaverde Commerce in pdf:
Toccaverde Europe: Toccaverde Europe – Commerce – General terms and conditions
Toccaverde Latin America: Toccaverde Latin America – Commerce – General terms and conditions
By accessing and using this website you shall be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions in full.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by Toccaverde bv and Toccaverde Ltda. No commercial duplication, redistribution or ‘mirroring’ of (part of) the content of this website in any form is allowed without the prior written consent of Toccaverde bv or Toccaverde Ltda.
The information offered on this website comprises our present knowledge and is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. All information may be changed or amended without prior notice.
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of Toccaverde bv or Toccaverde Ltda. For the contents of these sites Toccaverde bv or Toccaverde Ltda shall not be responsible in any way.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Dutch courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this website. The Dutch law shall apply to these terms and conditions.
The images used in this website are bought under licence from www.pixelio.de or owned by Michel Verhagen of Toccaverde bv.